What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Saturday 25 December 2021

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate it). I hope you are all doing okay and keeping safe this season. Things have been a bit rough with me lately, but I am okay and pushing on, and hope to have some new art posted soon; I actually have a couple of pieces almost ready to post however time got away from me to get them up for Christmas. Sorry! Again, best wishes and take care all! Thanks for your continued support, prayers, kind words, donations and fun discussions. It really means the world to me to have friends like you folks out there, even halfway around the world lik so many of you are. Always know how much I value and love ya all, even when I'm shoddily absent. :) Cheers, Banjo

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a happy new Year.

    Joerg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Banjo. Glad to hear you're pushing on, and best wishes to you, and to BBS fun, in 2022! Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holiday Season, Banjo. And here's hoping your 2022 is full of great health, fun, happiness, prosperity and all the best in life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish every things okey, stay healthy buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several months on and here's hoping that Banjo's okay and all is well.

    ReplyDelete