What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Tuesday 16 January 2018

40 Years of Celebrity Spankings - Intro

Hm, that thing doesn't look very safe...
What if you had a time machine? As a spanko, what would you use it for? Myself? Why, I'd use it to travel time getting spanked by as many female actresses, models, musicians, celebrities and historical figures as possible! Imagine being able to experience a Victorian birching, or a funky disco smacking, from some of the sexiest ladies who ever lived... and in their 'prime' too!

Since 2017 marked my 40th birthday, I wanted to do something special for this blog, as well as finding a way to revitalize it and get people visiting and commenting between art posts. I decided it would be fun to pose the following question to myself:

You have a time machine, but it can only visit the years you were alive and can only visit each year once. If you could use it to get spanked by one famous actress per year, from 1977 to 2017... who would be the spanker you'd pick for each year?

The 'actresses only' limit was to keep things manageable; while many celebrities have multiple talents, starring in movies as well as producing music or being athletes or models, I felt that stipulating that they had to have done at least several movies or TV shows would help narrow it down and prevent what was sure to be a hard task from becoming insurmountable.

Much better!
So, I set about compiling a list of all the famous actresses I have dreamed of being spanked by, based on my fantasies over the course of my life so far, then narrowing this list down to forty names, one for each year between 1977 and 2017 and basing this allotment on the roles/look of said actresses during that time.

Even with all the restrictions I'd placed on myself, narrowing it down to just forty names was very hard! In fact, I have a "runners up" list of around fifty more names, and genuinely feel guilty leaving some of them off!

One of the most interesting, yet hardest, factors was wanting to assign certain actresses to certain years due to the profound effect they had on my "spanko-radar" in a specific role; for example, Lindsay Lohan is on this list for the year she made Mean Girls. In later years, she'd never be on this list, but back in 2004 I fell in spanko-love with her in that role! Likewise, some actresses I actually found more sexy and spank-suggestive as they got older; their most famous years/roles might not be where I'd most want to theoretically time travel to get spanked by them (Jennifer Aniston is an example of this; her most famous run was during the late 90's on 'Friends', but I actually found her more "spanky" in the early 2000's when she was a bit older!).


With the list finally complete as of two days ago, I then pondered how best to post the results of this project, and decided that the most fun would be to - rather than post a single list of 40 - to post them one at a time (one a week, or sooner if possible; though with my track record, one per week seemed realistic!). That would also let me write a short piece on each entry too, as well as finding an image or two to go with it. Some of the entries, the chosen actress was due to a childhood or teenage 'crush' at the time that I'd love to fulfill with this science fiction premise. Others are more current spanko-lustings that are more about instant reaction rather than nostalgia.


So, without further ado, let's begin by traveling back in time to the year I was born...

Time circuits engaged!

3 comments:

  1. Oh jeez lemme see if I can think of some of mine...

    1992: the show premiered before I was born, but 1992 was when "Who's the Boss?" ended, and gives us Jessica Tate as Mona. She was just so haughty and condescending to Tony, and you can just tell she'd have loved to put him under a frequent spanking regime. Maybe a wooden spoon or something similar for her.

    1997: Liz Hurley, who was in "Austin Powers" that year. She's already famous enough in the spanko internet that I don't think I even need to say anything more.

    1999: Jennifer Coolidge as Stiffler's mom in "American Pie." Make her seductiveness pushier and more playfully cruel in nature, and give her a big wooden hairbrush, and we're set.

    2003: "Kill Bill" featured Umma Therman as the Bride. The Bride actually DID spank a young gang member in the second film, though unfortunately it was a very brief scene. Anyway, she has the looks, the imposing stature, and the aggressive and unflappable personality for a spanker for sure.

    2006: Lauren Valez played Maria Laguerta on the TV show "Dexter." She's incredibly gorgeous, totally in control, and hot tempered to boot. I can definitely see her putting someone over her desk or lap.

    2008: this might be a weird choice, but Felicia Day who showed up in (among several other things) "Doctor Horrible" that year. That sweet, bashful smile on her diminutive stature just has to be hiding a sadistic secret, and I can imagine her reducing a spankee to tears and whimpers with a dissonantly innocent grin all too easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your awesome reply... it will be especially fun if you're still with me when I finally get to those more current years in my own list!

      While I can reveal now that only one of your choices appears on my list too, three of them were on my "short list" (got bumped for others, but close to being on the list).

      That said, "Stiffler's Mom" was an instant spanko crush for me when I first saw those movies (a good few years later after they were released). Ms Coolidge made a perfect "MILF" spanker ("MILTBSB"?) and I totally imagined her character just slightly tweaked to be crueler and more "predatory" to make the fantasy even better. A big, heavy botty-battering wooden hairbrush is a perfect weapon for her, too!

      I also have to say that wow, I thought I was the only one with a huge spanko crush on Felicia Day as a spanker!!! Everything you say about her is why I love her and fantasize about her as a cute-but-sadistic "domme" too! I once wrote an (unpublished) spanking story and based a character in it on her, actually... :)

      Would be glad to discuss your list and mine further if you ever wanted to (feel free to email me).

      Delete
  2. I think that this is a wonderful idea for a project, Banjo. A difficult thing to do, though, I imagine - in a fun way! In my own case, if I'm trying to remember which female celebrities most inspired my F/M fantasies in any given year of my life, my choices for some years would be little known actresses; others would be big stars; and some (for my youngest years, and occasionally for more recent years, too) would have to be actresses I wasn't aware of in a spanko way at the time, but whose contemporary work has since, retrospectively, made a big 'impression' on me. As someone with a few years on you, I'd be able to look back within the parameters of the project as far as the 60s - as well as 70s, 80s, 90s and since - which in itself creates a nostalgia buzz. If the slow rate of comments on here in response to this project mean that your posts on it don't develop at the rate you'd envisaged (apologies for my own tardiness), I hope we still get to enjoy some further bulletins on this over time! Best wishes, and thank you, Colin

    ReplyDelete