What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Update from Banjo

Thanks to everyone for your support, thoughts, prayers and messages this past month or so during a very difficult time. Pixie, my dog, passed away a couple of weeks ago. She was my darling baby girl, and even though sixteen is a very good run for a dog, losing her was one of the hardest days of my life. I've had her almost as long as I've been doing my "spanko thing" online, so losing her has felt like the end of an era in more ways than one.

On the positive, I (unexpectedly) have a new dog (Pepper) as of Easter. She is keeping me *very* busy right now, but she's a beautiful, fun-loving puppy.

Sorry for the "radio silence" recently (both on my blog and on other forums I visit semi-regularly), but I was in no state to go online or do anything "fun" for awhile. I am hoping to get back to "work" (i.e. spanky fun stuff like games, art, writing) in the next week or so, but wanted to post this so people didn't think I'd fallen off the world... again! :(

Thanks again to everyone. So many wonderful people have been so supportive, especially since 2019 has not been what I'd call a "good year" so far (did I mention I had a terrible flu a week ago, too?). On the upside, my post-surgery discomfort/issues seem to be improving greatly at last!

All the best, folks, and hope to be back posting stuff soon.

Cheers,
Banjo

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you come up for air hear from you - looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your difficult times, hope things are looking up now with Pepper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the post -surgery issues are getting better!!! Sorry to hear about Pixie. She'll be with you in spirit and in your heart forever after sharing your home and life for some while. Best wishes for a continued healthy recovery and here's hoping 2019 gets better everyday. Have fun with Pepper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Banjo it has been a long time. Sorry to hear about your baby girl. Glad you have another one to play with and love. I’m glad I found you again.

    ReplyDelete