What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Follow This Blog?

Since Google removed the little button on the Blogger toolbar (that thing up the top, above all Blogger blogs), I've found myself following far fewer blogs.

Call me lazy, but it's just too much of a pain to have to copy the URL of a blog you like, go into the Dashboard, click on the "Add" button, paste the URL, choose private or public, click to confirm. Wasn't it easier when you could just click that one little button instead?

It seems this is a permanent change, as others have asked about it on Blogger's forums only to be told "it was a little used feature and we removed it". Still, no use complaining, right?

Instead, I've added a little gadget that pretty much replicates that useful button, at least for my blog. If you want to follow my blog (that is, add it to the list of blogs in your Dashboard that update with new posts), feel free to click on the new little button on the right (or here) that looks like this:


Oh, and don't worry... you can still choose to follow privately if you're shy!

Please let me know if this gives you problems, doesn't work, or tries to follow the wrong blog. Otherwise, I hope this helps and encourages you to keep a watchful eye on Banjo's BBS. After all, you never know when I might add a new post... maybe even - gasp! - twice in one month!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really not sure why Google felt the need to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. Having said that they have made it easier to put links into posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the bar at the top of the page on the blogs that I visit :)
    If it isn't there and I want to join a blog on blogger, then I just look around for there GFC and use that to follow there blog instead :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a regular visitor. I find it particularly piquant that you're an Aussie. Love country & people, esp. the Ladies.

    They make frequent appearances in my fiction blog. Australia is ruled by Queen Chloe.

    I'm also on Tumblr. "Dominas, Discipline, and Tears". Please visit and leave msg if you like. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not be attaching my google account -which is my "business" email account in any shape with this blog, I'm sorry. Now if I could follow through Yahoo , I would.

    Clarence

    ReplyDelete