What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Reports of my demise... you know the rest...

Yeah, I know. It's been a long road... a LOT longer than expected. I won't go into great details suffice to say I'm tentatively "back" as of this week. I was hoping that would be the case after Christmas, but with sick family recovering (so thankfully) yet needing care, I've had to prioritize looking after then until they could cope better by themselves.

Still, is it any surprise that it was an old female friend sending me a 'scolding' email that finally brought me back?

Thus, this coming weekend, there will be several new posts going up, including hopefully a (much-delayed) book review, some art (new and 'flashback') and a couple of features I hope folks find fun (or at least, interesting). I've even been working on a story I'm thinking of posting, though I'm a bit nervous that it might be too 'mean' for some folks' tastes!

As to the future of this blog... I had a bunch of content almost ready to go before everything hit the fan late last year, so my hope is that I can at least get those posts and pieces finished up and out for you to enjoy.

I will likely space them out a day or so apart, to give people time to comment (and of course notice there are actually new posts again!), but yeah... new stuff is on the way. About time, eh?

I hope the spanko and blogging worlds have been well since I've been offline (I've not only been absent from my blog, but from the whole frakin' blogsphere!), and hope all my friends and readers are doing well too.

I'd also like to thank my long-time close online friends who've given me space and time to sort things out. As much as I've missed you, I really needed that break... though I look forward to hopefully resuming correspondence, friendship and - of course - this blog, for 2013.

I've a lot to catch up on, and a lot to comment on too. For everyone who's stuck around... I hope this will be fun again for both of us!

Here's to 2013 being a better year, and a much more spanky one, too!

Cheers,
Banjo

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh finally! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the first (well, OK, the second) to welcome you back, my friend! Hope everything is good with you and I can't wait to see what you've got coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mate! I actually have an article in progress right now that I kinda thought of you a few times when writing it... :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, Banjo... welcome back, buddy..

    You have been sorely missed (pun intended).. Hope all is looking up for you, again.

    Regards,

    Terry Mc.
    London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terry! Things are indeed looking up, thankfully, and I'm glad to see folks are still interested in this silly little corner of my fantasies and musings!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, we missed you but glad you are well.

    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ron! It's great to be back and I really appreciate the kind words from so many 'familiar faces'.

      Delete
  5. Your Aunty also missed you, Banjo! Kimberley sends kisses and spanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aunty Andrea. I've missed you as well... and I gladly accept both Kimberley's kind 'gifts' sent my way! :)

      Delete
  6. Welcome Back and a Happy NEW Year John

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back too Banjo, but your mail adress doesn´t work. Look into your old email adress, I have a message for you.

    Joerg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you back Banjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Banjo. Nice to see you back on your blog. Colin

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to have you back, and thanks to the female friend who sent you the scolding email. lol they sure know how to get our attention and keep it. Thanks for all of your wonderful work, and your ideas about the different spankers umm ohh much fun. Thanks again. David
    spanky.

    ReplyDelete