What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Saturday 3 March 2012

That Time Of The Month

Just a quick update I thought I'd better make, to let everyone know a small but important detail about my 'real life' situation and this site. No, nothing bad! But this is something most of my close friends know, but likely not general knowledge.

In Australia, internet service providers and data allowances are pretty "backwater", compared to some other first-world countries. We pay a lot for a little, most of the time. One such issue is that almost every ISP imposes "caps" on data uploads and downloads, meaning that if you use more than your contract is for (say, 20GB) in a month, you either get charged extra or have your internet speed throttled to (very) sub-dialup speeds. In my case, it's the latter.

All this means is that sometimes, rarely but possibly, near the end of every month I might trip this limit and basically lose the use of the internet. Normally, I'm careful enough, but last month I ran out a good week before the end of February. Hence, for example, why my new Valentine's Day art piece didn't get posted until now.

It's no biggie, and almost will never be relevant, but just something I wanted to make known in case a promised update or something doesn't show up in the last days of a month, so nobody got worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment