What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Art - Getting Girly-Brushed

"Getting Girly-Brushed"

In the spirit of my inaugural 'Spanker or Spankable? (SoS)' post, comes this new art piece...

Here we have the type of girl who I suspect others might normally think of as a spankee. She's young, possibly late teens to early twenties. She's also a very 'girly' girl, seen here in a very "girly" bedroom where she is currently giving a young man what he perhaps had often derisively called a "girly spanking".

"Only girls get spanked" is what he might have said. Or "being spanked by a girl doesn't hurt" is an even more likely boast.

So, now she's re-educating him with a "Girly-Brushing": her own trademark bare-butt walloping with her chunky pink hairbrush! Think he's changing his mind about being spanked by girls? I think so.

The title first came about simply imagining her saying those words: "You're getting Girly-Brushed!" seemed like a very humiliating thing to be told by your giggling, youthful spanker. It also fits with the idea of a (typical) young male scoffing at the idea that a "spanking from a girl" could even hurt, much less make him cry!

Of course, the only thing more humiliating than being told you're getting a "girly-brushing" is being reduced to tears and pleas for mercy by one... which I have no doubt is what's happening right about now in this hapless young man's case!

I'm not quite sure what this pair's relationship is (or was, for it has surely changed forever today!)...

The young man's dark clothes and messy hair suggests maybe he's a bit of a sullen, pouty type of teen... one in dire need of being "girly-brushed" to a more healthy, emotional state. After all, there's nothing better to cure a boy with a bad attitude and sulky disposition than giving him a red hot rump and a good heartfelt cry, don't you think?

He's possibly her bratty younger brother, which would fit well with him having disdain for big sis' ability to spank. Stomping around, acting high and mighty, rude and disrespectful... sis might have well decided that her little brother needed taking down a peg or two, Big Sister Style!

However, the rather evil side of me ponders that he might NOT be a brat, and that his "like, totally popular and awesome" sister here is giving him a spanking he doesn't even deserve! Maybe she has made him "volunteer" to help her practice her spanking technique for when she babysits (or even for that dumb jock date she has this weekend!)? Maybe she's just beating his butt because "Duh! Big sisters can totally do that if they want to, even if they haven't got a reason!"

Or maybe it's something of a mix of the two... perhaps he's not a total jerk, but she caught him peeking at her diary, poking about her room or touching her stuff without asking. "Well, now somebody is getting their poor little backside '"touched", aren't they? That'll teach you to be a sneaky little snoop!"

Perhaps, though, they're not brother and sister. I can easily see them as cousins or neighbors or friends, with him visiting her house and her parents are out, whereupon she invites him up to her room to "play". "Have you ever had your bottom smacked by a girl?" she asks. She's so cute and pretty and the poor boy is not the most confident young man around the opposite sex at the best of times, so he'll stammer and blush and refuse at first, but she soon coerces him over her jean-clad thighs, his pants pulled down, and her hairbrush hovering menacingly above his trembling bare cheeks as she teasingly warns him to "hold still now, honey..."

On the other hand, they might not be that close at all. She could also easily be a babysitter, sitting either the same - but unrelated - sullen brat or nervous "good boy" from before. Either his adolescent impudence or her own cruel desire sees her turning him over her lap for some "great big hairbrush kissies!" and an experience he'll never forget! If she is a babysitter, I'd wager that she seems to enjoy her job - particularly the disciplinary aspects of it - far more than she probably should!

One final scenario, along the lines of a scenario I touched on in a recent post (and that was expanded on in the comments section of that post, too) is that maybe she's not his sister but a friend of his sister? Ever since she met her best friend's little brother, she's just been itching to smack his cute bottom! Now, finally, she has the chance... whether it's because his sister has finally caved in and given her permission, or because the two somehow wound up alone together in her bedroom (or his sister's room... kinky!) and she knows that she can easily blackmail him into not telling anyone about this! Either way, it would certainly explain the rather joyful expression on her face despite his clear distress and struggles: "Just look at those adorable cheeks bounce under the brush! I just knew you'd be fun to spank! God, I so wish you were my little brother, cutie-pie!"

Closing note #1: in this picture, the spankee does not have his pants pulled down but rather absent all together, despite still wearing his tee-shirt and socks. I kind of liked the implication this has for me: before the spanking began, she perhaps had him (or helped him!) remove his trousers and underwear completely, fold it and set them aside. That action alone to me suggests a delightful "premeditation" in her spanking intentions: she firmly plans to make this a very long spanking indeed... so he won't be needing his pants for a good while!

Closing note #2: I didn't think about it when I made this piece, as it was just included to make the room and setting even more ridiculously "girly", but looking at that pink teddybear on her bed in the background, I for some reason can now imagine that after his spanking is over, she'll let him lay face down on her bed and hug Miss Bear as he sobs heavily over the blazing hot and sore bottom she's left him with. As she puts away her brush, she'll look down at him on her bed - tightly clutching her girlish teddybear as he weeps loudly and freely, his crimson cheeks throbbing and pulsing with heat, all traces of male teenage bluster gone - and smiles. That's just how a boy who's been Girly-Brushed should look, don't you think?

P.S. I just wanted to add that the feedback and comments on the last few posts has been awesome and really encouraging... thanks so much, everyone! Life is rather hectic right now, and a lot of these posts were mostly pre-written a while back, but seeing so much great and fun feedback really makes it all worthwhile, and wanting to post more frequently!

34 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is splendid and matches very well my early experience when a cousin spanked me. Ee are only a couple of years apart in age and it was a very formative in turning me into a spanko. We see each other at family occasions every now and then and I am sure we both recollect the event although we make no reference to it. She was and still is very attractive. Hey ho, years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michael M
      Thanks! I can only imagine what it's like when you see each other now... :)

      Delete
  2. I was originally set for the "babysitter" scenario but now like the "big sister's friend" idea.
    She's known his sister for several years now. He's got a huge crush on her (and she knows it) and when she comes over and discovers him prowling in his sister's panty drawer, she blackmails him into a spanking. He knows his mom will blister his butt, but his sister, who spanked him a few times when she was put in charge of him while their parents went out, never really spanked him very hard. He blusters that he's not afraid of her spanking him, she's too "girly". She ordered him to remove his pants and underwear, fold them neatly and place them on the bed, then, with an evil smile, took her pink brush out of her purse, ordered him over her lap and is now convincing him that a "girly spanking" can be a really unpleasant experience.
    BTW, she came over because she knew his sister wasn't home. That was her excuse to "suprise" him in his sister's room. If he wasn't there, no big deal, she was going to blackmail him and spank him anyway, whether he liked it or not. She had, more or less playfully, threatened to spank him before and he had been praying for her to carry out her threat, imagining in his horny, teen-aged boy's mind that it would be a lot more pleasant and sexy, instead of being paddled into howling, sobbing submission over her surprisingly stern lap. Like countless others before, he's learning that you should be careful what you wish for. You may get it, and he certainly is... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Forgot to mention, GREAT pic! Excellent inspiration for a story... ;-p

      Delete
    2. @Smuccatelli
      Thanks, mate! I love the whole scenario and find it equally inspiring! Glad so many have found the same! It's been a blast reading and replying to all the great comments here... this is what I would love this blog to be more than anything else, a place others can feedback and comment and come up with their own spins and ideas.

      And yeah, my favourite part of the scenario is that he thought it would be either "easy" or even "sexy" to be Girly-Brushed by her... and instead ends up bawling and pleading and spanked into a state of tearful, snot-nosed, sorry-little-boy-like submission! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! This is so exciting to read. I looked back at your posts and found what I believe you are talking about, that wonderful experience a reader portrayed about his sister's friend. It made me quiver with excitement, as I actually have a big weakness for this very thing. Growing up with a sister 4 yr older I was threatened by a friend of her's, with an,otk spanking. Ever since, when I read about such a thing, I get weak in the knees. I hope there are a lot of other stories with this theme out there. Great job with this blog, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anonymous
      Glad you liked it... I haven't had such fun with a post (and the comments section) in a long time! That was an awesome personal story, I agree, and I can totally see how you would get funny feelings after your own "threat" growing up! I grew up without a sister, but the idea of an sister/cousin/friend's older female friend giving me a spanking (especially without "permission"!) was a fantasy even back then for me.

      Delete
  4. Hey Banjo - great picture-story here!

    How about a couple of good students - the perfect-angel daughter and the smart, underachieving wannabe "bad boy" she has a crush on - but is intent on "saving him from himself." Maybe he smoked around her, cut one of the classes they have together, blew off a major paper, or just used bad language - went along with her threat thinking they might both get some clothes off - and is now having to seriously re-evaluate their relationship! Maybe major make-out sessions will straighten him out and when they don't there's always Plan-B-over-the-knee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @John S MacLeod
      Thanks, John! Love the idea of her as his "savior"... the smart, loving girlfriend that changed his life for the better but bruised his butt regularly! Funny how she had a crush on him as a "bad boy" but spanked him into a good one!

      Delete
  5. If I see the pink room with the teddy, I think she is teen girl who spanks her older brother or boyfriend, who is peeping at her. Perhaps he read her secret diary and she caught him.Before I forget it, great picture Banjo. I love otk.

    Joerg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Joerg
      I know how much you love OTK, mate, so was hoping you'd like this one! She even has a slight 'Michelle Trachtenberg' look to her, I think! ;)

      Reading a teen girl's secret diary is one of those things where "if that doesn't make her spank you, nothing will" I think! :)

      Delete
  6. Great stuff Banjo! I loved the "sister's friend" idea, before in "one mean teen" and so glad you expanded on it here. You have a very clever mind. I hope more readers agree and will send in their fantasoes/stories too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anonymous
      Thanks heaps! I LOVE that scenario too, so will definitely be doing more on the topic. I'd actually love to write a story based on the idea but my free time and time management skills both suck these days. I'm thrilled to know I'm not the only one who loves that concept, though! It's so evil...

      Delete
  7. Amazing, simple to me...neighbor girl comes home to find her nasty next door neighbor and classmate, in her panty drawer doing nasty things to himself in her room......he climbed through a window....so his pants and under pants were gone already....so they made the deal, take her brush or else!
    At least I would love that.
    Very hot, thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ron
      Unless, of course, he was sent there by his sister and "framed"... :P

      Delete
  8. I see it as just straight-up boyfriend-girlfriend here, to be honest. She's beginning to come into her own sexuality and awareness of authority, and has discovered certain things online that give her a tingle in both her nether regions and her sense of self. She's asked herself that key question that opens so many doors: "Wait... what if I DIDN'T have to put up with my boyfriend's lousy behavior?" What we see here is the result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the scenario I saw in the picture as well. Partially because her expression of enjoyment and discovery seems to work well with the idea of a girl experimenting with the idea of spanking her boyfriend, and partially because I love the idea of sweet, non-obviously dominant women enjoying "taking charge" in their relationship. Part of the reason "Unexpected side effect" is one of my favorite Banjo works.

      I also love the phrase "girly-brushed", and I can see her using it on him a lot in the future. E.g. "sweetie, when we get home, you're getting girly-brushed" in a sweet, amused tone.

      Delete
  9. I saw this as them being brother and sister. Given that they are similar in age, it's possible that they're fraternal twins, with the girl being older by a matter of minutes. Little brother has been a pain and big sister has asked Mum if she can spank him. Mum, who is busy at the time, has agreed, so off to her pretty pink bedroom (can't have the noise upsetting Mum) to her bedroom they have gone.
    Someone needs to write a story around this scenario, it could even be called Pink Bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Aunty Andrea
      You know, I was almost convinced this was "sister's friend" before I read your comment, Aunty, but now I'm totally sold on your perfect "sister spanking brother to help out mum" scenario... I can already hear the voices of the three characters (busy tired mum, eager helpful sis, surprised disbelieving bro) in my head!

      I'll definitely have to write that Pink Bedroom story when I have some free time; thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

      Delete
    2. Great stuff. I am loving the sister's friend theme though. Hoping for a detailed story on that one. But, either way this an all time great from you.

      Delete
  10. You are on a roll! I did notice that the top dresser drawer appears to be open. Clearly someone has been snooping. He also appears to be a little younger than she is. Maybe he's the neighbor & came over for some help with homework. She steps out of the room for a minute & his curiosity gets the best of him. She's trying to help him improve his grades and he betrays her trust. That deserves a spanking. -- Brenli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brenli
      Thanks for the kind words! I opened the drawer thinking she'd got her hairbrush from in there, but I can see how it works with him caught in mid-snoop too!

      Is it naughty to say that I BET her panties are pink ones? :P

      Delete
  11. Lovely domestic pic. I'm really sold on the older sister scenario for this one. Perhaps she could be a new stepsister demonstrating that though she and his new stepmother might be sweet, they're certainly not soft...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Qbuzz
      I've always loved "his new stepmother or new stepsister" scenarios and can never decide which of the two I like more!

      Maybe they're both no-nonsense, and this is the start of many spankings for him in this new blended family? Or maybe his stepmother is actually really nice and sweet but her daughter will use every excuse to wallop his poor butt? :)

      Delete
  12. Definitely the older sister for me! I love the "Girly-Brushed" angle. I think most men would be very surprised what it would mean to get a "Girly-Brushing" from me, based on all the experience I now have reddening my husband's caboose with his hairbrush. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Juliesp
      I do love the idea of "just a Girly-Brushing" being anything BUT in truth. Nothing "just" about a spanking from a woman with a hairbrush, especially one who knows what she's doing! Size and age (and yes, gender) might make some guys scoff, but surprise! WHACK! You just got Girly-Brushed!

      Of course, I would love to be "Girly-Brushed" by you, Julie... *blush*

      Delete
  13. Great 'Girly Brushing' possibilities. I really like 'sister's friend' evilness, but the idea of 'study buddies' is a hot one too. Perhaps the two ideas can be combined. Maybe she's a 'Mathelete' (as I believe they're called in the States). She's not only only hot but an A grade student, too - plenty of scrope for smug arrogance there - while he's a little slow on the uptake when it comes to his High School assignments. His sister asked her as a favour to 'study buddy' with him to help him lift his grades. Little did he know that, in her books, lifting his grades means dropping his pants first... nothing gets her pink brush slamming harder than an irritating little "retard"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Colin
      Love the idea of her as a hot, super-smart and super-smug tutor (since I really sucked at math in school, I can imagine that scenario personally, too!). And she gives no points for effort, I suspect... good grades or hairbrush whackings are his only two options with her as his study-buddy!

      Delete
  14. Where did you go? Have you quit this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, folks! Just insanely busy this past couple of weeks at work. Major staff issues that were unexpected came up out of nowhere, and only just getting settled now.

      I will be "back in action" (back to posting) this weekend... promise! Hopefully with new fun stuff that will make up for the drought.

      Thanks again for your support and the AWESOME comments folks have been leaving of late, especially on this post! So very glad to stimulate imaginations and I very much appreciate every one. I will be addressing them all soon! :)

      Cheers, Banjo

      Delete
  15. So much for your empty promise......giving up on this blog now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo hoo. One less self-entitled asshole. Go join a paysite instead if you want to demand content, pal.

      Geez, no wonder I retired from this crap before.

      Delete
  16. Not to worry, Banjo. Anyone who thinks about it for a millisecond appreciates that it's very generous of you to share all your art for free, and that you've favoured community over commercialism by connecting with fellow enthusiasts in this blog. As someone who's decided not to go down the route of setting up a paysite, you have absolutely no obligation to post anything on demand at all - be it demand for frequency or for particular sorts of piece. The fact that you've sometimes apologised for times away, or outlined intentions for future directions, is a reflection of your considerate nature and your respect for an appreciative audience - but again, fundamentally, you have no obligation even to give updates like that, let alone to meet schedules. I, for one, welcome everything you do here, whenever it suits you to do it. And if you're away for a while, even a long while, or if the next post is deferred, so be it. 'Real life' always makes claims, and so it should. Worthwhile spanko art and writing take time: they should only ever be fun, never a chore. I hope you're not too discouraged by the odd thoughtless post. Colin

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the fact that the girl has that "girl next door " look.and I love the feminine atmosphere

    ReplyDelete