What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Monday 21 November 2011

Birthday 2011: Quick Update

Just a note to those who've written to me asking about the Birthday Contest deadline extension... all entries MUST be in by November 25th!

Don't forget, the prize is a custom artwork by me, on just about any spanking theme you can think of (and I can actually create!).

I've had a few really fun entries, and will announce the winner on the 26th. Thanks for everyone who has sent an entry and to everyone who's been so supportive recently when I was taken ill.

Much more content to come soon, so please keep those comments and feedback and emails coming, folks! It's you guys and gals that inspire me to keep on creating and sharing, and your ideas and feedback that really do help shape what I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment