What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Thursday 23 July 2020

Game - The StarStruck Clinic

The StarStruck Clinic is a multimedia text-based (Twine-powered) spanking simulator with a difference; instead of going around spanking others, you're the one getting spanked!

The backstory and setting is described in the game, but suffice to say, you play a "volunteer" (or not) who is arriving at one of the new chains of StarStruck Clinics for the first time. These Clinics are a new concept, where celebrities can pay to "blow off steam" by spanking people!

What will happen when you arrive? Who will spank you? You'll just have to find out for yourself...

My very first interactions with other spankos online was when I came across a Yahoo Group called "Celebrity Spankings". That group closed down after a few months, and spun off into one I ran called "Starstruck". There were lots of places to discuss which celebrities people wanted to spank... Starstruck was all about which celebrities you wanted to be spanked *by*!

I was thinking about that site when I saw the cool "Judge The Celebrity" game posted here awhile back. Many years ago, I'd made a Windows Sidebar Gadget (remember those?) that randomly generated a celebrity spanking, but decided I could have a go at making something a bit more in-depth.

I've tried to add as much variety on each visit as I could, though I hope to expand this aspect further if feedback is positive, making the dialog and descriptions even more varied. I also hope to add some new sound effects and images.

Of course, the most likely addition would be new celebrities, and I am open to suggestions/requests within the scope of the concept. Right now, the ones featured are my own favourites, either current or from years gone by.

The most glaring omission is images of the three different receptionists. I wanted to find some stock pics or model photoshoots for these, but haven't found what I wanted so far. Any help on this is welcome.

One final thing: if you are wondering how some of the celebrities appear to be younger than they would be now... that's not just me using my favourite images (honest!). There is an actual narrative reason planned, but not included in the game yet, a little "mystery story" that will possibly (though no promises) be added in a future update.

DOWNLOAD:
Download via Mediafire

THINGS TO NOTE:
* There is sound! Don't start playing this without headphones or privacy!
* You can change a lot of things using Settings, including the font and background colours.
* The spankers are all female celebrities, but the player can be male or female.
* Please let me know of any bugs you might find.
* Again, suggestions and feedback is very welcome.

DISCLAIMER:
This game is a work of fiction and all celebrities referenced are used without permission, as parody only. Their actions and characters herein are entirely fictional and do not reflect their real-life beliefs, actions or attitudes.

SUPPORT ME:
As always, this game is totally free. However, if you can afford to donate and support me, it would be greatly appreciated in these trying times.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back B!
    downloaded game and THE ZIP file has two folders one with images , one with sounds but no game.
    Am using IMAC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not sure why that would be. The game is a single HTML file built with the popular Twine engine. Maybe an antivirus doesn't like html files?! Sorry, I don't know much about Macs. :(

      Delete
  2. I have Windows 10 and I have no problems. The game is very interested but only for imagination. It would be a dream for me to see photoshopped pictures.

    Joerg

    ReplyDelete