What's New?

The latest posts on this blog.

Error

Does not exist.

News

The latest news on this site.

Artwork

All my spanking artwork in one place.

Stories

Cheek-warming fiction.

Articles

Ramblings, musings and reviews.

Fantasies

Ladies of my spanking dreams & wanderings of a naughty mind.

WCC

Welcome to the WCC!

Polls

Give your opinions here.

Guest Contributions

Art, stories, captions and other material kindly contributed by guests.

Downloads

Games, programs, wallpapers, animations, etc.

Feedback

Special posts for you leave comments on art ideas, site suggestions, things you'd like to see written about, or just general feedback. Or just email me!

About

About this site and its author.
Jump to:ProfileContact MeFeedbackHistoryThis Blog"Banjo"?LegalLinks

Index

All the subjects covered in this blog.

All topics

Wednesday 21 September 2011

"The Wait" epub fixed... and also now in Kindle format.

Just a quick heads up to let folks know that I've finally "mastered" the EPUB ebook format, so I've fixed the downloadable .epub version of "The Wait" to correct a few flow and formatting errors. It should hopefully now display nicely on most e-readers and tablets.

I have also added a download for the Mobi Pocket (.mobi) format, which I believe is the primary ebook format used by the Kindle. While I don't own one myself, it seems a popular device, and the fact it uses a somewhat uncommon format - especially compared to EPUB, which is used by most Android and Apple devices - means I wanted to support Kindle users with future downloads.

In both cases, please let me know if you have any trouble viewing the downloads or getting them to work, since I plan to support these formats with upcoming stories and e-book items whenever possible.

1 comment:

  1. She looks eager to apply her paddle after a hard days work ouch indeed.

    ReplyDelete